Computer Graphics Boot Camp
Computer Graphics is everywhere, in Movies, Television, Games, Virtual Reality & Scientific Simulations. Computer Graphics usage is growing at a rate of 35% making it one of the fastest growing industries today. If you have serious ambitions in any creative field, understanding Computer Graphics is a must. In our introductory bootcamp Computer Graphics course, we will take you from zero to hero, giving you a thorough grounding in the basic concepts of Computer graphics using the powerful open source CG power tool Blender.
In this exclusive Edge Boot Camp Computer Graphics course we introduce you to the wonderful world of Computer Graphics using Blender and kick off your dream career.
Computer graphics boot camp COURSE OUTLINE
- Photo-real vs Stylised Imagery.
- 2D and 3D Computer Graphics Imagery.
- History of Computer Graphics in the Film and TV Industry.
- Understanding the Computer Graphics Pipeline.
- Why we use Blender.
- What are Textures?
- Using Image textures.
- Understanding UV coordinates.
- UV Unwrapping Objects.
- Unwrapping our Props.
- Creating high quality custom shaders with texture maps.
- Understanding the Blender Camera.
- The 3 Rendering Engines: Eevee, Cycles and Workbench.
- Eevee vs Cycles – differences.
- Eevee settings.
- Setting our Camera and Rendering an Image.
- The different lights in Blender.
- Creating a basic 3 point lighting using Blender Lights.
- Using Spot Lights for Drama.
- HDRI image-based lighting fundamentals.
- Lighting our set to create Cinematic output.
- Rendering out your Animation.
- Create an animated sequence in Blender,
using all the tools and techniques learnt in the course.
- Output a 15 sec. rendered sequence.
- Add Music and Effects and create a final output for viewing and posting.