Motion Graphics Boot Camp
With the rapid growth of Social Media marketing & OTT content, Motion Graphics is today more important than ever before. It is the number skill that any Digital creator needs to master the art of creating compelling stories for Brands, Media and Entertainment.
The EDGE Motion Graphics bootcamp course is designed to give you a foundational knowledge of the tools and techniques required to produce professional quality motion graphics using Adobe Photoshop and After Effects.
motion graphics boot camp COURSE OUTLINE
This introductory EDGE-ADOBE co-branded certificate in Motion Graphics course gets a student up to speed in the exciting world of 3D motion graphics and video content creation using Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere Pro, three key Adobe the primary tools that video creators around the world use to design Advertising, Instructional and Social Media content. Join the exploding social media industry as a highly skilled Motion Graphics content creator with our exiting boot camp that carries and Adobe Certification
- The importance of Motion Graphics.
- Different uses of Motion Graphics.
- Movie Titles & Program Packaging.
- Logo Animation.
- Social Media & Digital Marketing.
- Information design.
- Importing Green-Screen Footage.
- Creating a clean Chroma Key.
- Spill Suppression.
- Adding a background to your Keyed footage .
- What is Rotoscoping?
- The Rotoscope, Roto Brush and Hair Tools in AE.
- Creating a Rotoscoped Composite.
- Choosing a Topic for the Final Project.
- Research and collect references.
- Find the appropriate music and effects for your Project.
- Design your Pitch Presentation.
- Obtain Instructor approval for final production.
- Create a complete Motion Graphics Opening Program package using all the tools and techniques learnt in the course.
- The project will contain a 15 sec Opening Title Sequence, 5 and 3 second bumpers, title supers and a 60 sec animated background loop.
- Project Screening and jury evaluation.