Unreal Engine Boot Camp
In this Boot Camp Unreal Engine course you will be introduced to Unreal Engine, a popular platform for Game Development and creating cutting-edge 3D environments.
The game development course is created for absolute beginners and will teach you the basics of Unreal Engine. We will show you how to navigate and use Unreal Engine from scratch.
It will cover the basics of landscapes, asset placements, blueprints, lighting and materials, etc.
So, by the end of this game development course, you will be able to create beautiful 3D worlds and know how to approach design for games and real-time projects.
WEEKEND BATCHES AVAILABLE.
Unreal Engine boot camp COURSE OUTLINE
- Introduction to Unreal Engine.
- Showcasing Epic Games Launcher.
- Creating First Project in UE4.
- Unreal Editor Basics.
- Viewport Window.
- Detail Panel.
- World Outliner.
- Hotkeys and Controls.
- Common Meshes and Actors.
- Static Mesh Editor.
- Convex and Concave Collision.
- Setup Megascans Downloader.
- Add assets from the Unreal Store to the project.
- Explore tools for placements.
- Begin building and blocking out the level.
- Introduction to Materials.
- What is PBR?
- Basics of Material Editor.
- Understanding Different Textures.
- Creating your first Material.
- Master Materials and Material Instances.
- Create the terrain using Landscape tools.
- Building worlds using Landmass Plugin.
- Exploring systems for Texture painting and Foliage tool.
- Types of lights and properties.
- Baked lighting – Lightmaps.
- Dynamic lighting.
- Global illumination.
- Setting up Volumetric fog.
- Introduction to Blueprint.
- Blueprint Editor UI.
- Level and Class Blueprint.
- Event Graph.
- Using CineCamera Actor.
- Introduction to Sequencer for animating cameras, light, etc.
- Depth of Field.
- Understanding Color Grading.
- Real-time post processing to polish the level.
- Render out Cinematic Frame or Video.